Consider yourself in a brand-new place: you probably think you'll be wandering around the city center, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you are looking forward to most of all: Gadsby's Tavern Museum. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and right now is the day to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Perfect Gadsby's Tavern Museum Hotel
Hotels near Gadsby's Tavern Museum
Expand your traveling mindset at Gadsby's Tavern Museum, a taste of the local culture.
To visit it, take a trip to Alexandria, which is 85 miles from the state capital of Richmond.
Accommodation options near Gadsby's Tavern Museum are certainly plentiful. 22 hotels are within 2 miles. The Westin Washington National Harbor is only 2 miles away. If you prefer, the Morrison House, Autograph Collection and the Kimpton Lorien Hotel and Spa are 0.3 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
You'll be able to allocate more cash for your vacation by choosing to rest your head at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria Old Town (0.9 miles away) and the Alexandrian, Autograph Collection (0.07 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
The area also features multiple upmarket accommodation options that offer a truly luxurious experience. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, (0.5 miles away), or the Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South, (1 mile away).
The avenues that surround Gadsby's Tavern Museum offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. La Madeleine Country French Café is an excellent place for an early-morning caffeine perk. For a hearty meal, Morrison House, Autograph Collection is a local restaurant that tourists frequently head to. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Hank's Oyster Bar and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- When the locals want to hang out with friends and family, they head over to Market Square, a lively civic spot.
- You can get a glimpse into a seat of power at Alexandria City Hall, a historic building used by the government across the years.
- If you are a fan of the design features of historic structures, you ought to wander through the halls of John Carlyle House. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old home.
- If you are after a fascinating museum activity, organize to visit Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum.
- Athenaeum is a popular place to visit for art appreciators.
It's easy for tourists to visit Gadsby's Tavern Museum by rail transport since it's just 1 mile from there to Alexandria Station.
Expedia's hotels in Old Town Alexandria provide all the things you want, so you're certain to find sites near Gadsby's Tavern Museum that you'll appreciate. It's time to get searching Old Town Alexandria had more than a few sightseers in the past year. When booking time arrives, you'll rest easy: many travelers approve of their Old Town Alexandria hotel. All the secret advice you're looking you'll find right here.
- The fronk desk services at lodging near Gadsby's Tavern Museum will be wonderful which is appropriate for such a marvelous landmark.
- You're on the right site if you're in search of room contentment plus cleanliness.
- "Neat, tidy, and primed to welcome you in" is how Old Town Alexandria hotels will be waiting.
Your number one site is calling with our excellent selection of hotels near Gadsby's Tavern Museum.
Old Town Alexandria Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Old Town Alexandria when you've realized Gadsby's Tavern Museum.
- Old Town Alexandria is beginning to find its place after having been a well-kept secret.
- Old Town Alexandria also knows several things about setting out the welcome mat after a day spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; the next day, visit a local museum.
Paying a visit to Old Town Alexandria is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Gadsby's Tavern Museum. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some new photo opportunities!