Visitors to Gardner are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, university setting, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Leominster
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardner
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Mount Wachusett Community College is worth a campus tour. You'll also find Cushing Academy and Stevens Memorial Library in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Colonial Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Gardner
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gardner is 47.48 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F