Find Hotels in Gardner, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Visitors to Gardner are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, university setting, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Leominster
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardner
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Mount Wachusett Community College is worth a campus tour. You'll also find Cushing Academy and Stevens Memorial Library in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Colonial Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Gardner
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gardner is 47.48 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F