Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bedford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Walden Pond, Harvard Square, and Semitic Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1377 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 16.1 mi (26 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedford
A favorite place to visit in the city is White Cedar Swamp. Additionally, in the area you'll find Walden Pond and Harvard Square.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Bedford Glen - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Semitic Museum, located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city center, and Bunker Hill Monument, which is 14 mi (22.5 km) away.
Dressing for Bedford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bedford is 48.82 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F