Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Hudsonville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, sporting events, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include John Ball Zoo, Gerald R. Ford Museum, and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 27.1 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudsonville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Georgetown Ice Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find John Ball Zoo and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Hudsonville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Popular places to see in the area include Public Museum of Grand Rapids, 12.8 mi/20.7 km from the city center, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum, which is 13.2 mi/21.2 km away.
Dressing for Hudsonville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hudsonville is 36.73 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F