See yourself strolling around the city center of a fresh city, taking note of the exquisite scenery or the architecture all around you. But Fort Harrison State Park is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. For as long as you can recollect, you have wanted to go there, and now is finally the moment to check it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Fort Harrison State Park?
Hotels near Fort Harrison State Park
Mother Nature offers up an encounter like nothing else, so take a trip off the pavement at Fort Harrison State Park.
Because it is in Indianapolis, the state's capital, you'll have the chance to delve right into everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
If you plan on spending your entire trip in the area surrounding Fort Harrison State Park, your accommodation options are few and far between. The Value Place Indianapolis, IN (Lawrence) is the best choice since it's only 1 mile away.
If you don't own a bulging wallet, you might opt for one of the area's more economical hotels. The Marriott Indianapolis East and the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Fishers come highly recommended.
Treat yourself and book a room at any one of the luxury hotels that are close by. Check out the facilities and latest deals at the Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Fishers and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Fishers.
There's definitely no need to go without robust coffee and tasty treats in the streets surrounding Fort Harrison State Park. Cafe Audrey at the Fort is a charming place frequented by local people and tourists alike, and is merely a convenient stroll away. When the day starts to end, revitalize with a nourishing feast at IHOP. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also near. Kick your heels up with a round of cocktails from Peppers Fort.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Test yourself and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Fort Harrison Golf Resort.
- At Fort Benjamin Harrison Golf Course, you can chip, putt and drive alongside friendly locals.
- A great way to amuse the family is a visit to Post Road Recreation Center.
- Put on some comfortable wear and make a beeline for Climb Time Indy where they will help you learn the techniques for climbing.
- Shop to your heart's content at Castleton Square, where you can buy almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
Indianapolis motels and resorts listed on Expedia supply everything you require, so you can be sure to get venues near Fort Harrison State Park you'll appreciate. It's time to start going Indianapolis saw quite a few tourists in the last year. You're a click away from the tips and recommendations you could ever want. You'll roam boldly when reservation time is here, too: travelers of all manner recommended their Indianapolis hotel.
- We've got suites that are relaxing for all individuals, including family reunions and individuals.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the staff at lodging near Fort Harrison State Park go beyond the expected.
- "Fresh, orderly, and primed to receive you" is the goal for Indianapolis hotel rooms.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's big roster of hotels near Fort Harrison State Park, your number one place is ready.
Indianapolis Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Indianapolis once Fort Harrison State Park is checked off your schedule.
- Indianapolis is now starting to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Indianapolis also knows a few things about personalized treatment after some hours spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration; the next day, visit a local monument.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a trip to Indianapolis, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fort Harrison State Park. Reserve now!