Find Hotels in Gulf Islands National Seashore, FL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Visiting Gulf Islands National Seashore
Visitors can enjoy all that Gulf Islands National Seashore has to offer including the beaches and local tours. Top sights around the area include Pensacola Civic Center, Historic Pensacola Village, and Saenger Theatre.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Gulf Islands National Seashore
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gulf Islands National Seashore
Pensacola Civic Center, Historic Pensacola Village, and Saenger Theatre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Southern Raceway and Pensacola Naval Air Station.
As you plan your vacation to Gulf Islands National Seashore, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 661 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Portofino 3B 1907 - Great Fall Rates! is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Gulf Islands National Seashore. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Pensacola can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Portofino 3B Terrace With Gulf Views Tower 3-507 is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the center of Gulf Islands National Seashore. This 2-star hotel in Pensacola Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Pensacola Grand Hotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central Gulf Islands National Seashore. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fort Walton Beach can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include National Museum of Naval Aviation, 19.6 mi/31.5 km from the heart of the city, and Fort Barrancas, which is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away.