Visiting Hallandale Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hallandale Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its casinos. Around the area, top sights include Aventura Mall, PortMiami, and Hard Rock Stadium.
- You'll find 1786 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hallandale Beach
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino, Mardi Gras Casino, and Joseph Scavo Park. Additionally, you might want to add Aqua Golf Driving Range to your agenda.
In Hallandale Beach, you'll be able to select from 117 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Hallandale Beach Aventura - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Beachwalk Resort - This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Aventura Mall, located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center, and PortMiami, which is 14.5 mi/23.4 km away.
Dressing for Hallandale Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Hallandale Beach gets about 66.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 58°F