Find Hotels in Miami Gardens, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Miami Gardens
Visitors to Miami Gardens are sure to enjoy the sporting events and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, shopping, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Aventura Mall, PortMiami, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- You'll find 2037 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Gardens
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Miami Gardens Shopping Plaza, NW 57th Avenue Shopping Area, and Ludlam Road Shopping Area. Football fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Hard Rock Stadium or Calder Casino and Race Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Country Club of Miami and Ives Estates Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Miami Gardens. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Stadium Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Aventura Mall, located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of the city, and PortMiami, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Dressing for Miami Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Miami Gardens is 61.02 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 59°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Miami Gardens?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami Gardens, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Miami Gardens?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Miami Gardens?
What's the best hotel for families in Miami Gardens?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Hard Rock Stadium?
What about the best place to stay close to Calder Casino and Race Course?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Miami Gardens?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Miami Gardens?
What are some hotels with pools in Miami Gardens?
Recent reviews of Miami Gardens hotels
More trip options
- Miami Gardens Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Miami Gardens Airports
- Hotels in Miami Gardens Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Miami Gardens Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Miami Gardens
- More Hotel Options in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Miami
- Other Hotels near Miami Gardens, Miami
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends