Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Surfside, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Aventura Mall, PortMiami, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2037 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Surfside
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Surfside Beach and Surfside Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aventura Mall and PortMiami.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Surfside. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club - This 5-star hotel in North Beach features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and quiet rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in North Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside - This 3-star hotel in North Beach features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to see in the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center, and Lincoln Road Mall, which is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away.
Dressing for Surfside
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Surfside is 61.02 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F