Visitors to Harwich are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Cape Cod Museum of Art, and Nauset Lighthouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Harwich
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Harwich
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cranberry Valley Golf Course and Cape Cod Lavender Farm. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Cape Cod Museum of Art.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Harwich. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wequassett Resort and Golf Club - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Inn of Treasured Memories - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Winstead Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Nauset Lighthouse, 12.2 mi/19.6 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Harwich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Harwich gets about 47.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F