Travelers to Brewster give high marks for the seafood restaurants, beaches, and pristine golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Cape Cod Museum of Art, and Nauset Lighthouse.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Brewster
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brewster
Cultural venues in the city include Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Brewster Historical Society Museum, and Stony Brook Grist Mill and Museum. The beaches and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Breakwater Beach, Paine's Creek Beach, and Nickerson State Park. Top activities include biking and golfing, while Captains Golf Course and Captain's Cove Golf Course are sights to visit.
In Brewster, you'll be able to select from 59 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Captain Freeman Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Sea Meadow Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Cape Cod Museum of Art, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center, and Nauset Lighthouse, which is 9.7 mi/15.7 km away.
Dressing for Brewster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 47.01 inches of rain falls on Brewster each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F