When you think of your next getaway, you might picture yourself sauntering through the boulevards, taking note of the marvellous environment or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one attraction you're especially looking forward to: Hat Yai Bus Terminal. The moment has finally arrived to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Hat Yai Bus Terminal?
Hotels near Hat Yai Bus Terminal
Spending some time at Hat Yai Bus Terminal is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
If you've never heard of Hat Yai, where it's located, you've probably encountered the national capital, Bangkok, from which it is 470 miles.
Choose from as many as 41 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Hat Yai Bus Terminal. The Centara Hotel Hat Yai, the Golden Crown Grand Hotel and the V.L. HatYai Hotel are a few you'll want to think about. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're looking to settle down for a bit or you simply just require somewhere for the night, there are some good lower-priced hotels nearby. Two popular options are the Kiss Gardenhome Chic Hotel and the PR Resort Hat Yai. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
If you're keen to experience style and prestige, think about selecting one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. The CK Sweet Resort and the Leelawadee Boutique Resort are within arm's reach at short distances of only 1 mile for the former and 1 mile for the latter.
Pop into Index Cafe (1349 Phet Kasem Road, Khuan Lang, Hat Yai District) for a hot coffee prior to your day of tours and sightseeing. When the sun fades, get going to ครัวระเบียงน้ำสะพานปทุมธานี2 (14/4 ม.2 สะพานปทุม2 ถ.ปทุมธานี-สายใน ต.บางขะแยง อ.เมือง จ.ปทุมธานี). It's 0.5 miles away.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Hat Yai Bus Terminal, there's lots more to do:
- Shop until you can shop no more at Kim Jong Shopping Center, where you can buy shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- For many travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to the mall. Head on over to Odean Shopping Mall where you can devote a day to discovering its wide selection of retailers and eateries.
- Stop by Ocean Shopping Town, where you will find a large selection of shopping outlets and places to eat.
- If you're a shopping addict, you will find a retail wonderland at Lee Garden Plaza. If it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you're looking for, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.
- Explore Hat Yai University, a significant institution of higher education in the area.
Our list of Hat Yai hotels delivers all that you want, so you will surely get locations near Hat Yai Bus Terminal that you'll enjoy. Hat Yai saw quite a few sightseers in the past twelve months, so get hunting. You can discover all the insider information you're looking for right here. You'll do so confidently once you are ready to book, too: countless new admirers recommended their Hat Yai hotel.
- "Clean, neat, and primed to greet you" is how Hat Yai hotel rooms function.
- We offer suites that are cozy for all sorts, from family reunions to singles.
- The guest service at lodging around Hat Yai Bus Terminal will be awesome, which is appropriate for such a marvelous landmark.
With Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Hat Yai Bus Terminal, your favored site lies in your future.
Intriguing Hat Yai Facts
You'll still have more to see and do in Hat Yai with Hat Yai Bus Terminal checked off your timetable.
- Hat Yai is beginning to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off the exploration with a bang; next day, get enlightened about Hat Yai's past.
- Hat Yai also knows a thing or two about greeting its arrivals after a time spent on its abundant action.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new photo ops. Planning a getaway to Hat Yai is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Hat Yai Bus Terminal from Expedia. Book today!