Visitors to Hazelwood are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, cafés, and zoo. Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and St. Louis Art Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hazelwood
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and St. Louis Mills Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hazelwood. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Hazelwood - St. Louis - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Baymont Inn & Suites Hazelwood - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn St. Louis Hazelwood - Airport North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include St. Louis Art Museum, located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center, and St. Louis Zoo, which is 11.2 mi (18 km) away.
Dressing for Hazelwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.98 inches of rain falls on Hazelwood each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F