Visitors to Saluda are sure to enjoy the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafés, and jazz scene. Top sights in the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1117 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saluda
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Pearson's Falls. Additionally, you might want to add Judd's Peak Vineyard to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saluda. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Orchard Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Saluda Mountain Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Saluda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.59 inches of rain falls on Saluda each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F