4021 Island Dr, Lot 32B Jetty St, North Topsail Beach, NC, 28460. GPS coordinates: (34.4802117, -77.4489979)
Nearly new 2019 Coachmen Apex luxury camper located on North Topsail Beach! You will be staying at a very popular camping park right across the street from a public beach access.
Enjoy a private queen bedroom and a bunkhouse with 4 single beds. It has a full bath, but is located directly across from the bathhouse which is much larger. Kitchen is equipped with propane cooktop/oven, double sink, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, and plenty of storage space.
Welcome to the beach!
Below is information that will help you familiarize yourself with what to expect:
1. Because this is located in a private park, there are many rules that must be followed. A copy will be provided to all renters upon arrival. The rules must be acknowledged and will be subject to penalty (assessed by HOA) if violated.
2. Although we love pets, they cannot accompany you due to ownership restrictions. There are several pet resorts nearby. Please contact us for recommendations.
3. Smoking inside the camper and on the lot is strictly prohibited. Vaping is permitted on the lot, away from the camper. Vaping inside is strictly prohibited.
4. The swimming pool is open. Please follow posted rules.
5. You will be staying directly across the highway from a public beach access. While traffic is typically light during the day, we ask that you be extremely careful when crossing the road. Traffic is heavier on weekends so please be aware of your surroundings. Beginning March 1st 2021 you will need to pay to park in the Public Beach access lots. You will need to download the SurfCast app to do so. Luckily we are within walking distance to the beach. If you have a lot of gear or little ones I might suggest driving them over and dropping them off if you are able and then return the car to the campground and walk over.
6. Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH. Please adhere to this rule as there are many children throughout. Please also pay attention to 1-way streets. Our street (Jetty St.) is now a one way street.
7. 4 guests are welcome at the base price. Each additional guest is $10 per night. While the unit technically can sleep up to 8, we limit the number of guests to 6. We can make an exception for younger children who can double up on the bunkhouse sofa, only on request. The sofa in the living area is not to be used for sleeping. This is our personal camper and we try to limit wear and tear and keep it like new.
8. The neighbors are all friendly, but we ask that you also commit to being a great neighbor by limiting noise and not walking, parking, etc, on others' personal property please.
9. There is room for 2 small to medium cars or one truck/SUV. Parking on the grass next to the patio is prohibited.
10. There is a coin operated laundry in the bath house right in front of the unit. The current cost is $2.00 per wash and $1.50 per dry. If you intend to use the laundry, please plan to bring change (quarters only). While there is a change machine on site, it is not always functional.
12. Bring your jet ski, kayak, or canoe. We have space to store them. There is a neighborhood launch near the site. We can make arrangements for boat storage. There is a public launch 5 minutes away, beneath the Hwy 210 bridge. The neighborhood launch and depth of the small channel are not suitable for boats.
13. We are only 10 minutes away from the resort so we are usually able to stop by if you need anything. We love our guests and want to make sure your vacation is awesome.