See yourself ambling through the streets during your perfect day, gazing up at the exquisite nature or the architecture all around you. However, there's one feature you are anticipating most of all: Joe Louis Arena. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and now is the time to get there.
Hotels Near Joe Louis Arena
Hotels near Joe Louis Arena
Joe Louis Arena is home to some big events, so purchase your tickets and get ready to be amazed!
You'll find it in Detroit, a city that draws sightseers from all over the globe.
There are approximately 24 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Joe Louis Arena. The MGM Grand Detroit, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit are a few you ought to check out. They're 0.6 miles, 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Stash a few dollars by booking a night or two at a budget hotel nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown (0.6 miles away) and the Greektown Casino Hotel (0.7 miles away) are popular options to keep in mind.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodation that's a bit more extravagant? If so, you're in luck, as there are plenty of upmarket hotel options all within walking distance. Make sure you look up the Caesars Windsor, which is a mere 0.8 miles away. Another great hotel is the Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront, 0.1 miles away.
Joe Louis Arena is adjacent to some local eateries where drained tourists can catch a break after a long day of tours. Grab a seat with a view, get a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Cafe D'Mongos Speakeasy. Travelers in need of a heartier dining experience can chow down at Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, an establishment that's also not far away. You'll definitely want to get the night started at Texas de Brazil, one of the area's most bustling bars.
Before you depart, go check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Joe Louis Arena:
- If you'd like extra ways to entertain yourself on your trip, attend an event which matches your passions at Cobo Center.
- Discover how the residents interacted in times long ago with a stopover at Guardian Building.
- Gaze at the other buildings or find a comfortable spot and introduce yourself to a few locals when you roam around Hart Plaza.
- Take a walk and embrace one of the local area's popular community spaces, Campus Martius Park.
- If doesn't matter if you want to offer up a prayer or two or learn more about the story behind the building, Mariners' Church is a worthy site to visit.
Expedia's database of Downtown Detroit places to stay has everything you require, so you are certain to get sites near Joe Louis Arena that you'll appreciate. Lots of visitors come here to really retreat from everyday life, so start hunting. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you'll spend boldly: guests of all types approved of their Downtown Detroit hotel. Need help deciding? You'll discover all the tricks and tips you're looking for right here.
- We've got comfortable suites for all individuals, from large families with children to solitary travelers.
- Rooms in Downtown Detroit lodging are always tidy and fresh.
- The staff at accommodation near Joe Louis Arena go beyond the expected, as you might hope near such a stunning site.
Thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Joe Louis Arena, your favored spot lies in your future.
Charming Downtown Detroit
Once Joe Louis Arena is checked off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Downtown Detroit.
- Go over all the activities near Downtown Detroit and truly have a look at each sight available in the area.
- You will discover Downtown Detroit also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its travelers with a hospitable hello after you spend a time on its abundant action.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off the good times with a bang; the next day, get cultured about regional history.
You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Detroit, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Joe Louis Arena. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on some all-new photo ops!