Visiting Kazachiy Brod
Visitors can enjoy all that Kazachiy Brod has to offer including its museums. There are 433 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kazachiy Brod
The city's cultural venues include Trout Farm and Amshensky Dvor. Additionally, you might want to add Skypark AJ Hackett Sochi to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Kazachiy Brod, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 225 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hyatt Regency Sochi is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from central Kazachiy Brod. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sochi can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its beach locale.
- Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Kazachiy Brod. This 5-star hotel in Adler features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Gorki Panorama Hotel is 16.8 mi (27 km) from the center of Kazachiy Brod. This 4-star hotel in Krasnaya Polyana features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kazachiy Brod
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kazachiy Brod is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F