Key Biscayne Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Miami area, there are 21 economical motels among the more than 2852 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Key Biscayne has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne, as well as Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Brickell City Centre in the area.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Miami Airport
- Located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Key Biscayne
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
The St. Maurice Beach Inn
- Free WiFi, parking, and coffee in the lobby are available during your stay.
- Central Key Biscayne is 21.2 mi (34 km) away
Motel 6 Miami FL
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of Key Biscayne
Motel 6 Cutler Bay
- Central Key Biscayne is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Knights Inn Hallandale
- 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Key Biscayne
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, outdoor pool, and free parking.
What to Do in Key Biscayne
Those who've visited Key Biscayne love the beaches. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Key Biscayne:
- Miami Seaquarium
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Brickell City Centre
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Crandon Park
- Rickenbacker Causeway Beach
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Zoo Miami
- Grapeland Water Park
- Pinecrest Gardens
Key Biscayne is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
- Whale watching
Best Time to Visit Key Biscayne
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Key Biscayne by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 60° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 66° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 76° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 60° F at night
- Average rainfall is 61.93 inches in a year
How to Get to Key Biscayne and Around the Area
Key Biscayne Transportation
|Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) ||Airport ||4.8 mi (7.7 km) |
|Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) ||Airport ||9 mi (14.4 km) |
|Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) ||Airport ||14.9 mi (24.1 km) |