Travelers to Kincardine will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Royal Highland Centre.
- There are 337 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kincardine
Royal Highland Centre is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Culross Abbey and Culross Palace in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kincardine, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 123 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from central Kincardine. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dalmahoy can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Kincardine. This 4-star hotel in Ingliston features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Ibis budget Edinburgh Park is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Kincardine. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Edinburgh can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Kincardine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Kincardine each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F