Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kitengela has to offer. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nairobi
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kitengela
Places to visit in the larger region include Gateway Mall, Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, and Nairobi National Park. In the area, you'll also find AFEW Giraffe Centre and Galleria Shopping Mall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kitengela. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gray's Oak Hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Kitengela features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Nomad is located within 4.1 mi (6.5 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Kitengela features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Masai Sundowner is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kitengela can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Moi International Sports Centre, 20.1 mi/32.4 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Kitengela
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kitengela is 1.22 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 55°F