Visitors to Ngong are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nairobi
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ngong
Places to visit in the larger region include Karen Blixen Museum, The Hub Karen, and AFEW Giraffe Centre. Additionally, you'll find Nairobi Business Park and Galleria Shopping Mall in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ngong. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Oloolua Resort & Campground is located in central Ngong. This 1-star campground in Ngong features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Oloolua Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Ngong. This 2.5-star resort in Ngong features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Giraffe Guest House is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. This hotel in Ngong features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Ngong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.02 inches of rain falls on Ngong each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F