Visiting La Florida
Travelers to La Florida give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and tucked away, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. A top sight in the area is El Faro Lighthouse.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in La Florida
- The closest major airport is in Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Florida
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Witches Beach and Cerritos Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Mazagua Aquatic Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to select from in La Florida. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Riu Emerald Bay All Inclusive - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Costa Bonita Condominium & Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is El Faro Lighthouse, located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for La Florida
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 28.11 inches of rain falls on La Florida each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 60°F