Visitors can enjoy all that Laguna has to offer including its casinos. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguna
As you start planning for your getaway to Laguna, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 32 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Albuquerque Midtown is 28 mi (45 km) from the center of Laguna. This 2.5-star hotel in Albuquerque features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is located 27 mi (43.4 km) from the heart of Laguna. This 3.5-star hotel in Albuquerque features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Isleta Resort and Casino is 27.3 mi (44 km) from central Laguna. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Albuquerque can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Dressing for Laguna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Laguna gets about 10.47 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F