Bed and Breakfast in Larkspur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Larkspur
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Larkspur
Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Unique Home on Tidal Creek and Marsh
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Castle in Nature and Walk to Town
Why Stay at a B&B in Larkspur?
Are you looking for an accommodation with free breakfast and a comfortable setting? Though it might be difficult to find a B&B located in Larkspur, you might consider expanding your search to look for similar lodging options like an inn or guesthouse in the area. When you want to explore some of the destination's attractions, Marin Country Mart is worth a visit.
B&Bs Near Larkspur
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a picturesque garden or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Parker Guest House: 3.5 stars, 21 rooms
- 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Larkspur
- Fireplace onsite
The Gables Inn - Sausalito: 3 stars, 13 rooms
- 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the downtown core
The Chateau Tivoli Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 9 rooms
- Situated 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
- Individually decorated rooms
Monte Cristo Inn: 3 stars, 18 rooms
- 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of downtown
The Washington Square Inn: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city's core
- Full breakfast
How to Pack for the Weather in Larkspur
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to travel to Larkspur, we've compiled some relevant weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 47.44 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 66° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 45° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 79° F during the day and 41° F at night
Travelers enjoy Larkspur for its restaurants and shopping. If you want to check out some popular attractions in Larkspur, you might enjoy a visit to Marin Country Mart. Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Larkspur for its:
- Bird watching
Transportation Options In and Around Larkspur
Fly into Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), which is located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), which is 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.