Visiting Corte Madera
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corte Madera, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its forests. Around the area, top sights include Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and Palace of Fine Arts.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Corte Madera
- The closest major airport is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corte Madera
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and San Francisco Bay. In the area, you'll also find Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palace of Fine Arts, located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center, and Pier 39, which is 9.7 mi/15.6 km away.
Dressing for Corte Madera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Corte Madera gets about 47.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F