Travelers to Leesville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Leesville, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Leesville
Places to visit in the larger region include Lexington County Museum, Lake Murray, and Dreher Shoals Dam. In the area, you'll also find Crooked Creek Park and Saluda Shoals Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Leesville, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 84 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Leesville Lodge is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Leesville. This 2-star hotel in Batesburg-Leesville features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Lakefront Vacation Rental RV and Cabana is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the center of Leesville. This 3-star hotel in Leesville features a marina, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Lake Murray Resort & Marina is 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from central Leesville. This 2.5-star hotel in Columbia features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Leesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 51.14 inches of rain falls on Leesville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F