Visiting Los Ayala
Visitors can enjoy all that Los Ayala has to offer including its beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Los Ayala
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Ayala
Places to visit in the larger region include Tianguis Market, Isla del Coral, and Fisherman's Memorial. Additionally, you'll find Bridge of Life and Campo de Ensueno Golf Course in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Manglar Pacific - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
Dressing for Los Ayala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Los Ayala is 1.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F