Visitors can enjoy all that MacClenny has to offer including the churches and architecture. Top sights in the area include Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, and Jacksonville Landing.
- You'll find 785 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in MacClenny
Favorite places to visit in the city include Emily Taber Public Library, Baker County Historical Society, and Macclenny Park. Additionally, you might want to add Heritage Park Village to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 MacClenny, FL - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for MacClenny
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- MacClenny gets about 51.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F