Visitors can enjoy all that Middleburg has to offer including the shopping, baseball games, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the area is Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
- You'll find 772 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middleburg
Jacksonville Naval Air Station is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Camp Blanding Museum and Memorial Park and The Golf Club At Fleming Island in the area.
As you plan your trip to Middleburg, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 152 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Black Creek Vacation Home Rental is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Middleburg. This 4-star hotel in Jacksonville features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from central Middleburg. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jacksonville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Wyndham Garden Jacksonville is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the center of Middleburg. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jacksonville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center, and Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, which is 21.5 mi (34.7 km) away.
Dressing for Middleburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Middleburg gets about 51.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 41°F