Find Hotels in Mackinac Island State Park, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Mackinac Island State Park hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Mackinac Island State Park
History buffs will enjoy exploring Mackinac Island State Park, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and lakeside setting. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Fort Mackinac and Lake Huron.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Mackinac Island State Park
- The closest major airport is in Mackinac Island, MI (MCD), 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 21.5 mi (34.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mackinac Island State Park
Cultural venues in the city include Haunted Theatre, Robert Stuart House, and Richard & Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum. Attractions like Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory and The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Fort Mackinac, Fort Holmes, and Biddle House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mackinac Island State Park. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bicycle Street Inn and Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Inn on Mackinac - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Chippewa Hotel Waterfront - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Mackinac Island State Park include Lake Huron. A top sight in the surrounding area is Mackinac Bridge, located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Mackinac Island State Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Mackinac Island State Park gets about 27.92 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 13°F
More trip options
- Hotels near Mackinac Island State Park Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mackinac Island State Park Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Mackinac Island State Park
- More Popular Hotels in Michigan
- Other Hotels near Mackinac Island State Park, Michigan
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends