Visitors can enjoy all that Madisonville has to offer including its museums. In Madisonville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Madisonville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum. Additionally, you'll find Abita Brewing Company and Fontainebleau State Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Madisonville, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Beautiful New Cottage 50 Minutes North Of New Orleans In Country Setting is 2 mi (3.3 km) from central Madisonville. This 3-star hotel in Covington features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Madisonville Chateau - Smart Home is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Madisonville. This 3-star hotel in Covington features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Regency Park Suites is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the center of Madisonville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Slidell can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Madisonville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 52.56 inches of rain falls on Madisonville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F