Visiting Abita Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Abita Springs has to offer including the restaurants, breweries, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and festivals.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hammond
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Abita Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include Abita Brewing Company, Fontainebleau State Park, and Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum. In the area, you'll also find Crosby Aboretum and Millbrook Country Club.
As you start planning your visit to Abita Springs, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Abita Springs Hotel is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from central Abita Springs. This 3-star guesthouse in Abita Springs features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Welcome to Historic Cardinal's Rest is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the center of Abita Springs. This 2.5-star hotel in Pearl River features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pearl River/Slidell is located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Abita Springs. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Slidell can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Abita Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Abita Springs is 62.91 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F