Consider yourself on your upcoming holiday: you perhaps see yourself walking through downtown, staring up at the buildings or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you have been counting on in particular: Main Beach. The moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Main Beach Hotels
Hotels near Main Beach
Little memories and thoughts are the most prized vacation mementos. So you'll be pleased you took the chance to see Main Beach!
Journey to Santa Cruz and check it out for yourself.
It's easy to find accommodation options near Main Beach. With an impressive 26 possibilities within 0.6 miles, anyone can find the perfect place. Some good ones are the Casablanca On The Beach, Dream Inn Santa Cruz and West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn.
Save a few pennies by stopping a couple of nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Pacific Blue Inn and the Babbling Brook Inn are a couple of well-placed hotel options, that are just 0.4 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If you are thinking about splurging on a place to stay, why don't you take a look at one of the many upmarket hotel options in the area? Just two options that lead the way in comfort and architectural design are the Super 8 Santa Cruz/Beach Boardwalk East and the Ocean Pacific Lodge, which sit only 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to refuel with a snack and a hot cup of coffee at Caffe Pergolesi (418 Cedar Street, Santa Cruz). For something a bit more nourishing, reserve a table at one of the nearby restaurants, Boardwalk Bowl (115 Cliff Street, Santa Cruz).
There are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Main Beach:
- Feel the cool breeze blow through your hair as you and a loved one take a walk down Santa Cruz Wharf.
- Trying to find an activity to keep children occupied? Boardwalk Bowl contains a great mix of enjoyable things to do.
- Look up the local events calendar to find out what's on at Cocoanut Grove.
- It doesn't matter if you're a landlubber or a sailor who's crossed a few oceans, a journey to Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center makes for an educational and fun day out.
- Blast-off on the rollercoasters, try your hand at some of the games and nibble on goodies at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
A convenient distance of 0.4 miles is all that separates Main Beach and the nearby rail station, Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific Railway-Boardwalk Station.
Expedia's list of hotels in Santa Cruz furnishes all that you require, so you can be certain to find selections near Main Beach that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of visitors last year, so you won't be by yourself. Once the moment arrives to reserve, you'll spend confidently: explorers of all kinds recommended their Santa Cruz hotel. Need help deciding? All the information you're looking you'll find right here.
- You'll find Santa Cruz hotels are always neat and tidy.
- You're in the correct place if you're seeking room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling feature, the guest service at accommodation near Main Beach is awesome.
Hotels close to Santa Cruz had greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your favored place in your future with Expedia's big selection of hotels near Main Beach.
Santa Cruz Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Santa Cruz when you've accomplished Main Beach.
- Until recently, Santa Cruz tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but the number of bookings has been on the rise, meaning now is a good moment to book.
- Get cultured about Santa Cruz's life story, then head out on the town to top off your exploration.
- You'll realize Santa Cruz also knows some things about personalized assistance after a day spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
Paying a visit to Santa Cruz is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Main Beach from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and say hello to more than a few new photo opportunities!