Visiting Scotts Valley
Visitors to Scotts Valley are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, theaters, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and Winchester Mystery House.
- You'll find 199 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Cruz
- The closest major airport is in Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scotts Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Valley Gardens Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mystery Spot and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Scotts Valley. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Inn Scotts Valley - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Winchester Mystery House, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Main Beach, which is 7.7 mi/12.4 km away.
Dressing for Scotts Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Scotts Valley is 30.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 42°F