Think of yourself walking through the streets of a brand-new spot, taking note of the beautiful world or the monuments everywhere around you. However, Cocoanut Grove is one feature you have been anticipating most of all. The moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Cocoanut Grove Hotels
Hotels near Cocoanut Grove
Heading to an event at Cocoanut Grove?
Travel to Santa Cruz to see it.
If you are hoping to stay in a hotel that's within an easy walk of Cocoanut Grove, consider it done! There are up to 26 candidates in the immediate vicinity. Among the most popular ones are the Casablanca On The Beach, Dream Inn Santa Cruz and West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn.
Tighten your belt and save some dollars by staying a few nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Ocean Lodge and the Pacific Blue Inn are two of the well-situated options that are located 1 mile and 0.4 miles away.
If you're on the look out for somewhere to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll find a number of upmarket options close by. Make sure you check out the Howard Johnson Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, which is just 0.3 miles away, and the Super 8 Santa Cruz/Beach Boardwalk East, which is 0.2 miles away.
Stop by Caffe Pergolesi (418 Cedar Street, Santa Cruz) for a cup of coffee prior to your travel group's day of seeing the sights. Boardwalk Bowl (115 Cliff Street, Santa Cruz) is easy to reach and it serves up delightful meals for locals and travelers from all over the globe.
Here's a sample of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to Cocoanut Grove:
- A great way to delight teenagers is a trip to Boardwalk Bowl.
- Experiencing the beauty of a beach is something we never tire of. Be sure to take some time out and unwind by the water at Main Beach.
- Prepare yourself for an action-packed day out at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Heighten your senses on one of the hair-raising rides, or treat yourself to a bucket of popcorn.
- Roam along Santa Cruz Wharf, which is particularly magnificent at dusk.
- Whether you're a true landlubber or a salty sea-dog, a journey to Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center is an educational and entertaining day out.
A modest distance of 0.3 miles is all that separates Cocoanut Grove from the rail terminal, Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific Railway-Boardwalk Station.
Expedia's directory of Westside Santa Cruz hotels provides everything you require, so you can be sure to get accommodation near Cocoanut Grove you'll enjoy. It's time to start going: Westside Santa Cruz welcomed quite a few tourists in the past year. Once reservation time arrives, do so boldly: new admirers of all kinds approved of their Westside Santa Cruz hotel. Need help making a decision? All the information and tips you're looking you'll find right here.
- The concierge services at lodging around Cocoanut Grove will be wonderful, as you might anticipate near such a lovely landmark.
- "Neat, clean, and primed to receive you" is always the goal for Westside Santa Cruz hotel rooms.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
Hotels close to Westside Santa Cruz saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With our wide roster of hotels near Cocoanut Grove, you can stay right nearby.
All About Westside Santa Cruz
There are still further activities to do in Westside Santa Cruz with Cocoanut Grove crossed off your agenda.
- Get cultured about Westside Santa Cruz's background, then enjoy a night out to top off the day.
- a full itinerary of action, you'll also discover Westside Santa Cruz knows many things about hospitality.
- Westside Santa Cruz is now beginning to make itself known after having been only for those in the know.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few astonishing new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Westside Santa Cruz, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Cocoanut Grove. Reserve now!