- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Blanco State Park
- 12 min drive
- Pedernales Falls State Park
- 15 min drive
- Dairy Queen
- 9 min drive
- Red Bud Cafe
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Johnson City, this cabin is in a rural location. TASTE Wine Art and Rain Bird Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Texas Hills Vineyards and Real Ale Brewing Company.Visit our Johnson City travel guide
- Blanco State Park - 12 min drive
- Pedernales Falls State Park - 15 min drive
- Texas Hill Country Wineries - 27 min drive
- Jacob's Well Natural Area - 40 min drive
- Hamilton Pool Preserve - 42 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Dairy Queen - 9 min drive
- Red Bud Cafe - 10 min drive
- Oak Creek Cafe - 10 min drive
- Old 300 Barbeque - 10 min drive
- Blanco River Pizza Company - 11 min drive
About this property
September Ridge Cabin1, Texas Hill Country Rustic yet Chic Cabins-stunning Views
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
This property is just spectacular. We stayed there 2 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. The layout is perfect. The view is unbelievable. The drive up the driveway is even beautiful. I would highly recommend.