Consider yourself in a new city: you probably think you'll be rambling through downtown, taking note of the exquisite world or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one thing you are especially prepared for: The Arch. The moment has finally arrived to get there.
Where to Stay Nearby The Arch
Hotels near El Arco
No matter what kind of traveler you are, El Arco has something for everyone.
If you've not heard of Los Cabos, where it's located, you've most likely come across the country's capital, Mexico City, from which it is 730 miles.
With as many as 98 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around El Arco, you're certain to track down one you like. The Hacienda Beach Club & Residences is only 1 mile away. If you prefer, The Resort at Pedregal and The Residences at La Vista - Hotel Boutique are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Searching for a place to stay which won't eat into your savings? Luckily, there are loads of budget hotels in the area. The Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa, 0.6 miles away, or the Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely be what you're looking for.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. Be sure to check out the Ridge at Playa Grande, only 0.9 miles away, and the Club Cascadas de Baja, 1 mile away.
Go to Las Olas Pool (Avenida Solmar, Marina, Cabo San Lucas) for a lively atmosphere and yummy cocktails. It's only 0.6 miles from El Arco.
Still have time? There are lots of other things happening in the vicinity of El Arco:
- Some of our planet's natural marvels stand out above the others, and as far as rock formations are concerned, the sheer sight of Land's End is quite astonishing.
- Go for a walk along Playa del Amor, enjoy the sea air and watch the tide roll in.
- Cannery Beach is a great place for the kids to get some exercise while you relax with a book in the fresh air.
- Head down to Solmar Beach, walk along the beach, splash around in the water and breathe in some fresh air.
- Experience what it is like to be a deep sea diver while you are exploring Cabo Dolphins, a frequently visited aquarium in the area.
Places to stay in Los Cabos from Expedia supply all the things you want, so you'll surely get locations near The Arch that you'll love. You won't be the only one searching: Los Cabos was a relatively celebrated landing place in the past year. You'll set off boldly when it's time to reserve your spot, too: numerous new admirers approved of their Los Cabos hotel. All the information you're looking you'll find right here.
- You'll find Los Cabos accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- We have it right here if you want room satisfaction as well as neatness.
- The staff at accommodation near The Arch go beyond what is expected as you might hope near such a magnificent landmark.
Los Cabos getaways received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. And thanks to our excellent directory of hotels near The Arch, we see your desired place in your future.
About Los Cabos
You'll still have more to see and do in Los Cabos after The Arch is realized.
- Los Cabos tourism has been a closed book until recently, but skyrocketing amounts of trips mean now is a good moment to book.
- Find a boutique to look for souvenirs and dine on a delightful snack of its trademark foods.
- Los Cabos also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its ample adventures.
Planning a visit to Los Cabos is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near The Arch from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking landscapes!