When you imagine your upcoming holiday, you might think you'll be sauntering through downtown, noticing the marvellous world or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you've been looking forward to most of all: Lover's Beach. Right now is the moment to check it off your bucket list.
Lover's Beach Hotels
Hotels near Playa del Amor
You'll be pleased you made time for Playa del Amor, because everyone know that experiences are the most valuable vacation souvenirs.
To get there, you'll have to journey 730 miles away from the national capital, Mexico City, and into an area called Los Cabos.
Tourists are pleased to find that there are approximately 111 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Playa del Amor. The Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, The Resort at Pedregal and The Residences at La Vista - Hotel Boutique are some you should check out. They're 0.8 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There are many affordable hotels situated nearby. The Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa and the Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa are two of the well-situated hotel options that are located 0.4 miles and 1 mile away.
If stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Ridge at Playa Grande, (0.7 miles away), or the Club Cascadas de Baja, (1 mile away).
Rest those tired feet and have a shot at Las Olas Pool (Avenida Solmar, Marina, Cabo San Lucas). This worthwhile bar is just 0.4 miles from Playa del Amor.
You don't need to travel very far from Playa del Amor to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Some natural marvels stick out above the others, and as far as rocks go, the sheer sight of El Arco is quite outstanding.
- One of the most iconic geological formations is Land's End. Bring a camera so you can capture its exceptional structure.
- Feel the wind in your hair, the water under your feet and the salt in the air at Cannery Beach.
- If you're after an inexpensive day out, why not go to the beach? At Solmar Beach you can get some fresh air, admire the scenery and mess about in the shallows.
- An afternoon at Cabo Dolphins is a fun day out for people of all ages. Everyone will surely enjoy seeing some of the most intriguing sea creatures in the world, dolphins!
Expedia's Los Cabos rooms furnish everything you want, so you can be certain to find venues near Lover's Beach that you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one Los Cabos was a relatively celebrated landing place last year. You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance you're looking for. You can roam boldly once reservation time is here, too: many sightseers would propose their Los Cabos hotel to a friend.
- In search of room satisfaction as well as spotlessness? You're on the right site.
- Rooms in Los Cabos hotels are always neat and tidy.
- As you might hope near such a lovely feature, the staff at lodging around Lover's Beach go above and beyond.
Plus, thanks to our vast registry of hotels near Lover's Beach, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Intriguing Los Cabos Facts
There are still even more things to do in Los Cabos once you've crossed Lover's Beach off your schedule.
- Los Cabos is now starting to make itself known after having been a well-kept secret.
- Enjoy a delightful dish of the local ingredients and step into the perfect boutique to look for fashion items.
- Los Cabos also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant activities.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Los Cabos, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lover's Beach from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hi to some breathtaking new landscapes!