Visitors to Burnham are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, mountain views, and bars.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of State College
- The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 46 mi (74 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnham
Places to visit in the larger region include Juniata County Courthouse, Messiah Lutheran Church, and Myers Park. You'll also find Greenwood Furnace State Park and Seven Mountains Wine Cellars in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Burnham/Lewistown - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Burnham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Burnham is 41.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F