Visitors can enjoy all that Minooka has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Rialto Square Theater and Silver Cross Field.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Minooka
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Rialto Square Theater and Silver Cross Field. Additionally, you'll find Joliet Junior College and Echo Bowling Lanes in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Minooka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Minooka gets about 36.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F