Visitors can enjoy all that Shorewood has to offer including the forests, restaurants, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Rialto Square Theater and Silver Cross Field.
- You'll find 1196 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shorewood
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Rialto Square Theater and Silver Cross Field. In the area, you'll also find Joliet Junior College and Westfield Louis Joliet Shopping Mall.
As you start planning your visit to Shorewood, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Champagne Lodge & Luxury Suites is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from central Shorewood. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Willowbrook can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Motel 6 Naperville, IL is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Shorewood. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Naperville can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the center of Shorewood. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Warrenville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Shorewood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Shorewood is 36.85 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°F