Visitors to Muguga are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nairobi
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Muguga
Places to visit in the larger region include The Hub Karen, Nairobi Business Park, and Two Rivers Mall. In the area, you'll also find The Junction Shopping Mall and Village Market.
As you make plans for a getaway to Muguga, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hilton Garden Inn Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from the center of Muguga. This 3.5-star hotel in Nairobi features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to the airport.
- Dusit D2 Nairobi is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Muguga. This 5-star hotel in Nairobi features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi Upper Hill is 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from central Muguga. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Nairobi can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Muguga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.02 inches of rain falls on Muguga each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F