Those traveling to Kiambu are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nairobi
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kiambu
Moi International Sports Centre is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Two Rivers Mall and Karura Forest.
As you start planning your visit to Kiambu, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 357 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Phoenicia Hotel Nairobi is located in the heart of Kiambu. This 3.5-star hotel in Kiambu features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Four Points By Sheraton Nairobi Airport is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Kiambu. This 4-star hotel in Nairobi features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Kiambu. This 3.5-star hotel in Nairobi features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Kiambu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kiambu is 34.02 inches
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 53°F