Visitors to Neenah are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, live music, and cafés. Hearthstone Historic House Museum, Gardens of the Fox Cities, and Wisconsin International Raceway are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Neenah
- The closest major airport is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Neenah
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bergstrom Mahler Museum, Tri-County Ice Arena, and Lake Winnebago. In the area, you'll also find Hearthstone Historic House Museum and Gardens of the Fox Cities.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Neenah. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Neenah - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Wisconsin International Raceway, 13.6 mi/21.9 km from the heart of the city, and Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, which is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
Dressing for Neenah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Neenah gets about 31.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F