Find Hotels in New Boston, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Visiting New Boston
Visitors can enjoy all that New Boston has to offer including its churches. A top sight in the area is Henry Ford Museum.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Boston
Henry Ford Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Gateway Golf Club and Yankee Air Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to New Boston, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 50 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Edward Hotel and Convention Center is 14 mi (22.6 km) from the center of New Boston. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Dearborn can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from central New Boston. This 3-star hotel in Romulus features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of New Boston. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Romulus can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for New Boston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- New Boston gets about 33.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F