Best Resorts in Newport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Newport
Other property types in Newport
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Inn at Nye Beach
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Resorts in Newport
Dreaming of a relaxing escape? You deserve all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your stay—from convenient food and drink options to entertainment and shopping. Take a look at the resort options in Newport and discover the one that's best for you, whether you see yourself sitting down to fine dining or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Here are our top-rated resorts around Newport:
- 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Newport
- Features 2 spa tubs, a fitness center, and free self parking
- 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Newport
- 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Newport
- Boasts a restaurant
- Enjoy the outdoor pool, bar, and free self parking
- 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Newport
- Amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center
- 13 mi (20.9 km) from Newport
- Access to a spa tub and a fitness center
What Can I Do in Newport?
Travelers enjoy the water activities in Newport, and have good things to say about the boating and whale watching. Check out the interesting exhibits at Ripley's Believe It or Not and Pacific Maritime and Heritage Center, or head to Nye Beach and Beverly Beach State Park for some time by the water. Other top attractions in the area include Oregon Coast Aquarium and Whale Watching Center.
Visitors also enjoy Newport for its:
When Should I Visit Newport?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help you pick your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 64° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 65° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 39° F at night
- Average rainfall is 67.28 inches in a year