Picture yourself wandering through the roads of a new city, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful settings all around you. However, there is one draw you've been counting on in particular: Nokomis Beach. For a while, you have wanted to wander there, and the moment has come to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Close to Nokomis Beach?
Hotels near Nokomis Beach
Planning a visit to Nokomis Beach?
It's in Sarasota, a charismatic city that is well-worth spending time in.
If you're looking to stay someplace nearby, you'll find at least 8 hotels within 2 miles of Nokomis Beach. One of the more well-known choices is the A Beach Retreat, just 0.1 miles away. Two more choices are the On the Beach Casey Key, 0.2 miles away, and the Inn at the Beach, only 2 miles away.
The collection of convenient budget-friendly hotels is popular with thrifty travelers. The Addys Villas is a 1 mile commute away and the A Place To Be Motel is 0.1 miles away.
Searching for luxurious accommodation to share with your loved ones? Look into staying at the Nokomis Inn and Suites, located just 1 mile away.
A tasty dinner awaits you at Pelican Alley (1009 Albee Road West, Nokomis), an easy walk of 0.1 miles away from Nokomis Beach. Later, find a comfortable seat, talk with one of the friendly locals and have a few beers at Pop's Sunset Grill (112 Circuit Road, Nokomis).
You don't have to venture very far from Nokomis Beach to find other things to do in this area:
- Watch the waves crash to the shore, taste the salt wafting through the air and listen to the calls of the seabirds at North Jetty Beach. There are few places quite like the beach to truly awaken your senses.
- If you'd like a low-cost outing, why not go to the beach? At Venice Beach you can get some fresh air, admire the scenery and take a wade in the water.
- The plays and other theater productions featured at Venice Theater are interesting examples of the local arts scene.
- Experience Oscar Scherer State Park, where you can relax in the natural spaces and breathe in the clean air.
- Venice Fishing Pier is an ideal destination for anyone who wants to listen to the calming water with their significant other.
Sarasota places to stay listed on Expedia furnish everything you require, so you can be certain to get choices near Nokomis Beach that you'll love. There were hundreds of arrivals last year, so you will not be alone. You're a few clicks away from the insider information you're searching for. When it comes time to make your booking, you can rest easy: explorers of all types endorse their Sarasota hotel.
- From big families to couples, we offer rooms that are satisfying for all sorts.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the staff at accommodation near Nokomis Beach go beyond the expected.
- Rooms in Sarasota accommodation will be fresh, orderly, and waiting to welcome you in.
Your favored site lies in your future with our wide database of hotels near Nokomis Beach.
Interesting Sarasota Facts
With Nokomis Beach crossed off your agenda, you'll still have lots to see and do in Sarasota.
- Sarasota tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but bookings have been skyrocketing, meaning now is the moment to book.
- Duck into an adorable store to look for keepsakes and eat a tempting meal of the local cooking.
- Prepare to discover Sarasota also knows a few things about greeting its newcomers after you spend a day on its a full itinerary of action.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few amazing new photo ops. Paying a visit to Sarasota is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Nokomis Beach. Book today!