Visiting North Dumfries
Visitors can enjoy all that North Dumfries has to offer including its golf courses. There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 24.8 mi (40 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in North Dumfries
A couple of favorite places to visit are Savannah Golf Links and Cambridge Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find McDougall Cottage and Southworks Outlet Mall in the area.
As you start planning your visit to North Dumfries, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Kitchener Inn & Suites is 5.6 mi (9 km) from central North Dumfries. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kitchener can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Sheraton Hamilton Hotel is located 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the heart of North Dumfries. This 3.5-star hotel in Hamilton features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Inn of Waterloo and Conference Centre is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the center of North Dumfries. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Waterloo can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for North Dumfries
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for North Dumfries is 1.22 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F