Those traveling to Novinki are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 127 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Nizhniy Novgorod (GOJ-Nizhniy Novgorod Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Novinki
Places to visit in the larger region include Port Artur, Nizhny Novgorod Aviation Museum, and Sakharov Museum. Additionally, you'll find History Museum of GAZ and Falling Leaves Theater in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Novinki, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 105 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Country House is located in the heart of Novinki. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Novinki can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Nizhny Novgorod City Center is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Novinki. This 4-star hotel in Nizhny Novgorod features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Baker Street Hotel is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Novinki. This 3-star hotel in Nizhny Novgorod features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Novinki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.31 inches of rain falls on Novinki each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F