Visiting Oak View
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Oak View, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and spas. Top sights around the area include Mission San Buenaventura and Ventura Pier.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Barbara
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oak View
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Mission San Buenaventura and Ventura Pier. In the area, you'll also find Lake Casitas Recreation Area and Libbey Bowl.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Oakridge Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Oak View
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Oak View gets about 20.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F